You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : November 1997

Re: in need of a priest

From: T R Govindarajan (trg_at_joker.ho.lucent.com)
Date: Tue Nov 11 1997 - 09:19:30 PST

Dear Sri Mohan Sagar,

Yesterday, I responded to you directly. I believe in Venkateswara Temple, in
Chicago there is a SriVaishnavite priest, Narayana Bhattar who is from
Bangalore. There are THREE Sri. Vaishnavite priests with Sri. Venkateswara
temple, Bridgewater, NJ. (Names: Tatacharya, Sampath Bhattar & Veeraraghavan).
Temple phone no: (908) 725-4477. There are TWO Sri. Vaishnavite priests
with the Hindu Temple in Flushing, New York (Ragahav Bhattar & Rengarajan).
Temple phone no: (718) 460-8484.

T. R. Govindarajan.