Sri ManavALa mAmuni ThiruNakshatram

From the Bhakti List Archives

• November 7, 1997

Dear Members of the Group :

Sri Sridhar Srinivasan's private note
to me is attached . He is correct .
I mentioned by mistake the Thirunakshathram
of Sri MaNavALa maamuni is Iyppasi Kettai .
It is indeed Iypaasi Moolam .

November  4 is one of those days
when Kettai and Moolam overlap . Kettai
is alpam and Moolam is prAdhAnyam . I was
thinking about that , when the error slipped in .
Next day , NOvemebr 5 , Moolam is alpam and
PurAdam is main .That is the Thirunalshathram
of Thirukkuruhai PirAn PiLLAn .

Thanks Sri Sridharan Srinivasan for catching
this avoidable slip . I welcome your bringing
this mistake to my attention .

AdiyEn ,

V.Sadagopan