Re: Meanings of ThiruppANAzhwAr's AmalanAdhipirAn pasurams (as posted by Sri VS earlier)

From the Bhakti List Archives

• November 7, 1997

At 12:52 AM 11/7/97 -0800, V.MadhavakkaNNan wrote:

>AND WITH THAT LAST PASURAM, OUR GREAT BHAKTA THIRUPPANAZHWAR MERGED AND
>UNITED WITH THE LORD ARANGAN. (Only he and Sri AndaL united and merged with
>the Lord directly in Arangan's sannidhi.)

I have a book from Alkondavilli Govindacharya on the lives of Alwars.  In
that I remember to have read that Kulasekhara alwar's daughter was also one
such person who went to Srirangam and merged with the lord Sri Ranganatha.

I would like to know who has a copy of the "Divya Suri Charitam".

Adiyen Krishna Kalale