You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : November 1996

Sri Devaraja Mangalam

From: Mohan Sagar _at_DHQ (303)757-9808 Ext:2808 (_at_DHQ)
Date: Wed Nov 20 1996 - 12:51:34 PST

My thanks to Mr. Sadagopan for the translation of this beautiful work.

As much of the current focus among Western scholars has been on
Manavalamamuni's philosophical contributions, there seems to be very
little in English about this learned Acharya's devotional side.

I request Mr. Sadagopan, and others, to enlighten me further on this
subject by providing a brief discussion on some of the other
devotional contributions of Sri Manavalamamunigal.

Daasanu Daasan,

Mohan