Sri Sadagopan's postings

From the Bhakti List Archives

• November 6, 1996

Dear Sri MaNi : Many thanks for your note .
I have now received lots of encouragement to
continue to write . I am happy  to do so.
It gives me a sense of relief and pleasure to learn that
these postings are useful to number of Bhakthas
of  this unique group held together by reverence
to our Acharya Sukthis and Conributions of our
preeminent NadhopaasakAs .

During the rest of the Year , I will come back
to Swami Desikan's Brilliant Sri Raghu Veera Gadhyam
for us all to appreciate  his Rama Bhakthi.
I will incorporate wherever appropriate the eulogies of
other Rama Bhakthas such as Saint Thyagaraja Swamigal et al.

Prior to that , I will try tocomplete the rest of the work
on Purandara Dasa's Krithis on Sri Venkatesa of Thirumalai
and in parallel try to understand the Daya and Anukampaa
aspects in NammaazhwAr"s Thiruvaimozhi as revealed form
Swami Desikan's Taatparya RatnavaLi and MaNavALa Maamuni"s
works .

May Sri Bhoomi Devi Samehta Sri Oppiliappan give me the
strength and insight to understand these gigantic works
closely connected to our Sampradhayam .

Thanks again to every one of you, who have encouraged me
to write and keep a dialog with each other and build  a sense
of Community .

V.Sadagopan