You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : November 1996

Sri Sadagopan's postings

From: Mani Varadarajan (mani_at_best.com)
Date: Tue Nov 05 1996 - 19:11:29 PST

I also want to add a belated note about how much
I appreciate the time and dedicated effort Sri Sadagopan
invests in helping us understand and appreciate the
works of our saints.  I save up the articles and
read them at leisure later, and it is really a pleasure
to read the explanations and insights of Sri VS.

Recently I was reading his posts on Sri Desikan's
raghu-vira-gadyam.  It appears Sri VS ended with the
bala-kaandam. Whenever he finds the time, I hope he
continues to inform and enlighten us with the rest
of this great work.

Thanks very much,
Mani