You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : November 1996

Sahasranamam

From: krish (krish_at_ew.lmms.lmco.com)
Date: Sat Nov 02 1996 - 04:16:06 PST

When I was at Pittsburgh, I saw Balamuralikrishna's tapes on
Sahsranamam for sale. I would like toknow if any of you have
heard it. My reluctance to buy it was because of my
disappointment with his Suprabhatham tape as well as Yesudas
rndering f the Vedas. I was brought up in the standard
oral presentation of these. They are very moving. Subbulakshmi
has done a good job and I have hers. The sonorous intoning helps
me relive my days of youth spent around Parthasarathy Koil.

Krishna Praba.