You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : November 1995

Introduction

From: M.J. (snarasim_at_telecom.com)
Date: Mon Nov 27 1995 - 17:52:47 PST

Hello everybody

I would like to thank Sri Mani Varadarajan for including me in this mailing
list.

My name is M.J.Narasimha, and I am from Bangalore. I work in the
telecommunications area in a hitech silicon valley company. I also teach at
Stanford University.

My primary reason for joining this group is to learn more about Sri
Vaishnava philosophy. I felt very good after reading some of the postings. I
am glad to see so much enthusiasm amongst the group participants. I won't be
able to contribute much in the begining, but eventually I hope to be active.

Narasimha
Sim Narasimha