You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : November 1995

(no subject)

From: Vijay Raghavan (vijay_at_raj2.tn.cornell.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 15 1995 - 12:57:06 PST

Hi,

I am Vijay Raghavan. I am currently a graduate student at Cornell
University.

I actually saw the Sri Vaishnava Home page long time back and got the
idea of making a a home page for Sri Parthsarathy Swamy Temple. One of
my friends partha introduced me to this group and I thank Sri Mani
Vardharajan for admitting me into this group.

I hail from Madras though my native place is Salipery. I am mainly
interested to know more about the philosophy of Vaishtadwaita and Sri
Vaishnavism. So i can benefit from the discussions of the others in
the group .

vijay