You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : November 1995

Re: Sri Alawandar"s Geethartha Sangraham (GS)

From: Badrinarayanan Seshadri (badri_at_sofia.mae.cornell.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 07 1995 - 18:02:10 PST

Sadagopan wrote:

<deleted>

* We shall quote the individual verses of Alavandaar"s GS and
* elaborate on them in the light of Swami Desikan's Tamil work on GS
* ,which is a part of his Desika Prabhandam compendium.

Thank you very much Sadagopan. I am anxiously waiting for the
remaining parts of your posting.

About two month back, I came across Sri aaLavandhaar's GS and
Sri Ramanuja's Gita Bhashya and am reading them with delight.

--badri

S.Badrinarayanan
Graduate Student
Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
Cornell University