You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : November 1995

purpose of life

From: Sriran Ramanujam +1 614 860 6672 (sriram_at_cbnea.att.com)
Date: Tue Nov 07 1995 - 14:26:00 PST

I must say Krish was pretty quick in his apology
that really helps. It so happens sometimes that
its like having a DMK member on the group (no
offence meant here), a lot of common things this
group discusses can lead to a lot of disparaging
remarks by a lot of other people. I have gotten
into arguements where people call Vaishnavaites
religious fanatics to a certain extent, since
this group happens to have people standing on a
common belief platform some criticisms lead to
a lot of heat.

Thanks
--sriram