You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : November 1995

Service

From: Bhashyam Nallappa (bhash_at_mlrohp1.atsc.allied.com)
Date: Tue Nov 07 1995 - 11:10:32 PST

Before I discuss my thoughts, I would like to thank everyone
for the wonderful thoughts/ideas and philosphy you all have shared
with me.
Ramanuja and several other religious leaders have stressed service.
What are the duties of a Vaishnavite in terms of social service?
Has any of the Acharyas or ALvars said anything specific about
this issue?
I would like to hear from all of you as to how you percieve the
connection between the Sampradayam and social service.

thanks

bhashyam