You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : November 1995

Re: Purpose of Life

From: Eswar Josyula (76142.1306_at_compuserve.com)
Date: Tue Nov 07 1995 - 06:21:32 PST

No, Krish.  It is not an ostrich's viewpoint.  It is not
my viewpoint either.  Sorry for not writing whose viewpoint
it is.  It is not something I found by my efforts.

It is the grace of the devotees of Lord Vishnu.  It is the grace
of the devotees, such as Sri Ramanuja, Sri Madhva, Sri Vishnuswami,
Sri Nimbaraka, and Chaitnaya Mahaprabho that the purpose of life
is defined in a manner that even material fools, like me also can
understand.

-Eswar Josyula