You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : November 1995

Sandhyavandhanam

From: Varadarajan Govindarajan (4gv_at_qlink.queensu.ca)
Date: Sat Nov 04 1995 - 10:21:33 PST

Hello friends,

	I am wondering if any one in this group can enlighten me
about the purpose of doing Sandhyaavandhanam ?  What is its
significance ? I have been doing it all these days without really
understanding the pupose or its significance i guess !

	Thanks to Sunder Kidambi for posting the Sudharshaanastakam
in Devanagari script.  I also enjoyed studying the meaning for the
same, posted by Dr. V.Sadagopan in the Sri Vaishnava Home Page.

	Thanks,
	Govindarajan