Re: Fw: Sri PuriSai Swamy attained Acharyan ThiruvaDi

From the Bhakti List Archives

• November 21, 2002

vignyaapanam.

it is really a great shock and loss for sri
viashnavas. srimaan purisai swamy was really a gift
for sri vaishnavam. swami was so nice kind to all even
to people who live in the bottom in srivaishnavam
like me. thiruvalluvar gave two athikaarams as ozukkam
and paNpu. swamy stood as an example for these two.
there is no other way for people like adiyen excepting
cursing  the fate of sri vaishnavism. i share the
grievances with other srivaishnavas

adiyen
parakaalan