Re: Kousika Ekadasi

From the Bhakti List Archives

• November 5, 2002

SrI:

Dear SrI Srinivasa Raghavan:

The EkAdasi that you are referrign to
is Kaisika EkAdasi.

SrImathi Anita Ratanm of Chennai is very
active in presenting a dance drama on
Kaisika EkAdasi at the ancient Dhivya dEsam
of ThirukkuRunkudi every year for the past
three or four years. She can help you get more
particulars.

Kaisika EkAdasi story recitation from PurANam
is done every year at SrIrangam and Kaanchipuram.
Swamy ParAsara  Bhattar was entitled to read
this PurANa Patanam at Lord RanganAtha Sannidhi
when he was the Purohithar to the Lord.

There are few artciles in the Bhakthi archives
on the subject . You may wish to look them up.
This is about the redeeming story of  a great BhakthA of
the Lord.

Best wishes,
V.Sadagopan