RE: Introduction of myself

From the Bhakti List Archives

regards,

krishna

-----Original Message-----
From: Balakrishnan M [mailto:balakrsna007@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2001 6:18 PM
To: Krishna Kashyap; krishnan murali; bhakti-list@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: Introduction of myself

Dear Krishna,

Bhagavad Gita As It Is and Ramanuja Bhasya are both
excellent piece of commentary. Both are from different
Sampradayas of vaishnava.  Bhagavad Gita As It Is by
Srila Prabupadha is based on Brahma Gaudiya sampradaya
while Ramanuja Bhasya is based from Sri Sampradaya.
The goal is the same but the philosophy is different.
This is my opinion.

Bala
Beijing.