Re: Sri Vednatha Desika SampradhAya Sabha , Matunga , Mumbai , India .

From the Bhakti List Archives

• November 16, 2001

Dear Sriman Govindarajan:

Thanks very much for your note.
As per your request , I am letting
AasthikAs know about the publications available
through Your SabhA .

It is my pleasure to wish you success in
bringing out the 2002 Souvenir . I am also requesting
sishyAs of different Matams to contact you to help
you with their inputs .

With all best wisahes,
V.SaThakOpan/V.Sadagopan