Re: Swamy Desikan-20 - ThUppul maNdapam kaimkaryam appeal-concluding part

From the Bhakti List Archives

• November 9, 2001

At 01:13 PM 11/9/01 +0000, you wrote:
>SrI:
>SrImathe Ramanujaya namah:
>SrImathe Nigamantha mahadesikaya namah:
>
>SrImAn venkatanAthAryaH kavitArkika kesarI |
>vedAntAcArya-varyome sannidhattAm sadA hRdi ||
>
>May the glorious Sri Venkatanatha, the greatest of teachers of Vedanta, and
>the lion among poets and debaters, reside forever in my heart.

Dear  Sri MadhavakkaNNan :

For the past few weeks , you have been excelling in
AchArya Vandhanam to our SampradhAya Pravarthakar ,
Swamy Desikan in your  own unique writing style.

We have been blessed to be part of this celebration.

Thank you most sincerely for your spirited
Kaimkaryam,

V.SaTakOpan