Re: anyone from Auckland NZ, Singapore

From the Bhakti List Archives

• November 7, 2001

Dear Sri Sadagopan,

I contacted Sri Balajee in Welington over phone and
through his referrences I am attending Vishnu
Sahasranama recital every week in Auckland.

Thanks for your reference both Sri Sadagopan and Sri
Balajee.

Look forward for more from Raghu Ramanujadasan

Regards

Sridhar

 --- Sadagopan  wrote: > Dear Sri
Raghu :