RE: haygreeva priya

From the Bhakti List Archives

• November 2, 2001

Dear Bhagavathas,

I am not sure I really understand the context of this condescending and
outrageous mail, but I would like to voice my strong protest about the
language for two obvious reasons: a) the member shows an utter disrespect
for a Sri Vaishnava Journal and b) insults the entire sishya community of
Sri Parakala Mutt for what appears to be a very minor and personal
grievance. This is totally unacceptable.

Mr. Rangarajan: As a fellow member I urge you to apologize, especially to
Sri. Parakala Mutt sishyAs. If you don't realize this offence I suggest you
unsubscribe immediately and save the moderator and other members some
trouble.

Reverently,
Sriram

-----Original Message-----
From: rmurali54@yahoo.com [mailto:rmurali54@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2001 6:16 AM
To: bhakti-list@yahoogroups.com
Subject: haygreeva priya

dear sir
on enquiry i am shocked to learn that the individual copy costing
rs.5 (so called cheap book of 185 pages)Ipassy will not be sold
without subscribing rs.50 for the entire year.it is therefore useless
to value the individual book.probably this type of advertisement is
to attract people to shell out rs.50 instead os rs.5.probably this is
the way of the functioning of the parkalamutt sishyuas may Ramanuja
bestow more sense of detachment.
adian
rangarajan