Re: How to identify a true bhAgavatha?

From the Bhakti List Archives

• October 31, 2001

Sri:
Sri Ramanujaya Namah:
Sri Nigamahantha Desikaya Namah:
Sri Lakshmi Narasimha Paramatmane parabrahmane namah:

Dear Srikanth,

Please continue to respect the same bhaagavatha,

it so happens, that we out of our intimate attachment
with certain mutts or lineage tend to prove others
that our linegae is the best. wherein a few times we
tend to offend others without our knowledge.

but we all know that all lineages of our sri
sampradayam are great and are respected equally.

also it is the lakshana of a true bhagavatha to
forgive the offences of other bhagavathas. so in u'r
case pls forgive the offender. as u would be aware no
human in the present age is perfect and all are prone
to mistakes.

what u could do is meet him , speak with him and try
to explain that all the lineages are equally great.

sri: adiyen
Sridhar

http://personals.yahoo.com