You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : November 2000

Introduction.

From: Kasthuri Srinivasan K (kasthurisrinivasan_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 29 2000 - 11:32:46 PST

                   Srimate Ramanujaye Namah:

Let me introduce myself as K.Kasthuri Srinivasan, a vaishnavite doing
graduate study in Mathematics at Texas A&M University. I came across
your site when I was searching the net for the meanings of naamas in
Vishu Sahasranama. I found the web page by Sri Krishnamachari really
interesting and highly informative.
My mother and grand parents belong to Tirupati.   My grandfather was
in Govindarajar Temple (in Tirupati) for about 30 years.  I was born and
brought up in Tirupati for some time and I have a great belief in
Thiruvenkatamudiyan. I would like to know more about his attributes
as well as the vedanta of Vaisnavism.
As an ardent follower of Sri Vaishanavism, I am sure that I would be
really benifited from your Bhakti discussion group and I thank the
moderator for including me in this list.

K.Kasthuri Srinivasan.