FW: Pre-Release of website :

From the Bhakti List Archives

• November 27, 2000

My good friend LakshmiNarasimhan, had created this site.  He had requested
me to post this into the bhakti net

-----Original Message-----
From: Lakshminarasimhan S [mailto:nrusimhan@netzero.net]
Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2000 9:11 PM
To: lsriniva@hotmail.com
Subject: Pre-Release of website :

Srimathe SriLakshminrusimha Parabrahmane Namaha
Srimathe SriLakshminrusimha Divya PAduka Sevika
SriVan Shatagopa SriNarayana Yathindra MahaDesikAya Namaha

We have created a website on the eve of Centenary Celebrations of Srimad
43rd Azhagiyasingar of Ahobila Mutt. His centenary year starts  on Nov
29, 2000. The website is still in a preliminary stage. We will be
updating this page as and when we get further informations on the same.

Please do visit this website at the following URL:
http://www.devanarvilagam.com

(OR)

http://www.geocities.com/lchimi

Please download Adhawin-tamil fonts from Shri. K. Srinivasan's page at
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/7444/index.htm

Please do send us your feedback.

Sincerely
Lakshminarasimhan and SrimathiLakshminarasimhan

Request a CDROM  1-800-333-3633