Re: Rahasya Thryasaram

From the Bhakti List Archives

• November 21, 2000

Dear friend:
There is an excellent and faithful translation of Srimad Rahasya Thraya
sAram  by Sri M.R.Rajagopala Iyengar (formerly of the Madras Educational
Service) and published by AgnihOtram Ramanuja TatachAriar, 34, Ayyangar
Street, Kumbakonam. Copies were available with the Publishers and The
Liberty Press, Salem 1. I do not know whether it isa available now.

For a shorter summary, you may browse the site
www.Srivaishnava.org/sgati
archived by Sri Venkates Elayavalli.
At this site -
Go to Issues;
Go to TOC (Table of contents),
Go to SDDS Volumes 1 and 2 where inter-alia, the RTS has been incorporated.
Hope this helps.
Dasoham
Anbil Ramaswamy