Re: Thiruman Kappu

From the Bhakti List Archives

• November 15, 2000

Dear Sir:

Thanks for responding my mail. Being a Srivaishanava I was not knowing this
earlier, so I was really feeling little bit embarrassed to ask this
question. Now I got Reply from all of you. Infact I really wanted to wear
thiruman kappu after reading one of your articles (Sri Vaishnavism - Basics
and Principles). I am really grateful to you all.

Sincere Regards
priya