You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : November 2000

State of Thananathirumeni

From: Madhavan Annamacharya (annamachar_at_rediffmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 13 2000 - 20:47:15 PST

Ramanujan thiruvadigale charanam

I saw in one of the srivaishnava web sites, the pictures of emperumenar's sannidhi at srirangam.It had picturised the worst condition in which the sannidhi is being maintained.Could anybody explain ,edspite of a raise in conciousness in many os srivaishnavas why is this happening?

If I had made any aparadham ,I beg all the vaishnavas here to pardon me.
lakshminarayanan

http://bol.rediff.com

Participate in crazy auctions at http://auctions.rediff.com/auctions/