Re: Dealing with Darwin?

From the Bhakti List Archives

• May 12, 1999

namaskAram.
 Sri Mani makes these excellent observations in his mail, only parts of
which I have quoted below. To further the same idea, i quote a similar
analogy which I have heard.
 To build a house you need stones, cement and water. Once built, the stones
and cement are seen but the water is no longer seen. Does this mean that
water is not needed for building the house? Can the house be built without
water? Obviously not. The existence of the house the way we see it, is
itself indicative of the entity water, which in effect, binds while itself
being unbound. Just the same, for the entire universe to exist, God is
essential. Any and all aspects of creation are His will. But He is not in
any way limited on bound by what we are able to observe or make sense of in
this world.

om namO bhagavate vAsudevAyA|
Vaidya.