Re: KANDADAI RAMANUJA IYENGAR

From the Bhakti List Archives

• May 7, 1999

On Thu, 6 May 1999, Lakshmi Srinivas wrote:

> Dear Sri Mahavishnu,
>
> Many praNAmams to you. I hope to clear the confusion that I might have
> caused by refering to this name.

    Dear Sri Lakshmi Srinivas,

                  Thanks for the info.Kindly do not use words like "many
praNAmams" as they are not at all appropriate towards me from any point
of view.

> He is extensively documented in the TTD Inscriptions, Vol II. He is known
> to be a SAttAda Srivaishnava. Btw, I think he is also documented in the
> Koil Olugu.

             Yes, he is documented in kOil oLugu. But it is not written
there that he was a disciple of Sri kOil kandAdai aNNan, a disciple of SrI
maNavALa mAmunigaL (one among the "ashta diggaja"s).
                                                          dAsan
                                                      V.Srimahavishnu