Re: The release of the ChathuslOki, SthOthra Rathnam & Gadhyam Tape

From the Bhakti List Archives

• May 31, 1998

Dear Sri Sadagopan:

Thanks for your in-depth review and words of encouragement.  This tape is
bound to enlighten every Sri Vaishnava as it is one of the earliest works of
our acharayas -- Sri Alavandar and Sri Ramanuja.  Sri Saranatha Bhattar's
dedication and hard work during recordings, which took up four days of his
valuable time, is truly reflected in the tape.  Sri U.Ve. Kannan Iyyangar
provided invaluable guidance during recordings and in preparing the
introductory commentary.  Moreover, an authentic review from a most revered
Bhaktha like yourself has definitely added value to this work.

The encouragement received from Sri Ahobilla  Muth and Sri Ramanuja Mission.
Inc. and by Bhagavathas like you makes such kainkeryams possible.

I humbly surrender this work at the lotus feet of Lord Sri Ranganatha.

Sarvam Sri Krishnarpanamasthu

Dasan