You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : May 1998

On Visishtadvaita

From: Venkatesh Elayavalli/DCOM (vke_at_cypress.com)
Date: Fri May 08 1998 - 09:59:48 PDT

Dear Members,

There were many emails during the past few days on the differences among
the
three prominent Vedantic Schools. Though I am not qualified to comment
on such
a vast and complex topic, I would like to draw your attention to Sri
Pillai Lokacarya's
work, Tattvatrayam which is considered to be a concise manual of
Visishtadvaita
in tamil. This work is available on-line, along with an English
translatio by
Sri. M. B. Narasimha Iyengar.

http://www.geocities.com/~elayavalli/pillai.htm

(select the link next to Tattvatrayam)

This online version is presented in Adawin Font for PC's and in PDF for
all platforms.
Minimum requirement for viewing this page and all others in the archive
is:

a. Netscape browser
b. Adhawin Font installed on your PC
        (or)
    Adobe Acrobat Reader

Sri Pillai Lokacaryar thiruvadigaLE Saranam,
Jeear thiruvadigalE Saranam,

--

Venkatesh K. Elayavalli             Cypress Semiconductor
Data Communications Division        3901 N. First St. MS 4

Home Page Location:     http://www.geocities.com/~elayavalli