You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : May 1997

Sri Vardhan"s postings on Yatheendhra PravaNar

From: V. Sadagopan (75041.3037_at_compuserve.com)
Date: Tue May 06 1997 - 07:39:35 PDT

Dear Sri Varadhan: I am happy  to read your second posting
on the illustrious MaNavALa MaamunigaL . I am delighted  that
you have resumed your  postings . I look forward to reading and
learning from your  future postings. We will all benefit from the rich
library on Rahasya Grantham commentaries that you referred
to in an earlier note. I hope you  will give summaries of them
and help us with the insights of the  great Paramikaanthin ,
Sri PBA SWamigaL  . These rahasya granthams are not easily
accessible to many of us.

Thanks again ,

V.Sadagoapn