You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : May 1996

Thanks !

From: V. Sadagopan (75041.3037_at_CompuServe.COM)
Date: Tue May 07 1996 - 15:09:52 PDT

Today is  a blessed day , since I had the
joy of reading two informative and joyous
postings.

One is that of Sri Rengarajan on the Sthala
Puranam of Thiru Arimeya ViNNagaram . It
always amazes me as to where Sri Rengarajan
does research to assemble this hard -to-obtain
information. It must be a bhagavad prasadam.

Another of equal importance is the posting by
Sri Anbil Ramaswamy. This was  a moving posting
dealing with the Life and works of Periyaazhwaar .
Sri Ramaswamy's coverage including a balnced selection
of the beautiful Bala Kreedaa of Krishna along with other
philosophical areas is a  master piece in condensation .
We are indeed blessed have the contributions of these
two devout and learned members.

Thank you both,
Sadagopan

P.S: today, I heard from a friend of mine, who promised to make
available the 54 tapes of Krishna Premi on the 108 Divya Desams.
That should help us  a great  deal to enrich the archives that we
are assembling sofar for the CD ROM Project. .