[R. Lchiluku L. Chilukuri: Re: Bhakti mailing list]

From the Bhakti List Archives

• May 5, 1995

------- start of forwarded message (RFC 934 encapsulation) -------
From: lchiluku@sdcc14.ucsd.edu (R & L. Chilukuri)
To: mani
Date: Thu, 4 May 1995 20:27:47 -0700

Hi everyone:

My name is Krish Chilukuri, and I have just been added to the Bhakti mailing
list.

A note about myself. I first began to study vedanta under the influence of
Swami Chinamyananda. We have a local study group that meets regularly on the
beach, and have been through several fundamental advaita texts, and are now
digging into the Bhagavad Gita and Kenopanishad.

Advaita is stimulating, but Bhakti is extremely sweet. We are fortunate to
have bhajans every Thursday night (for more than 20 years) at the home of
Swami Ramdas' grandson. Has anyone heard of Swami Ramdas and his almost
"mad" devotion to Shree Ram? His book, "In Search of God" is inspiring in
its description of total surrender.

I look forward to hearing from all of you,

Krish