Re: melukkote

From the Bhakti List Archives

• May 28, 2002

Hi,
 The best way is to go through a KSRTC bus from KSRTC bus station.The
bus timings are in tune with the temple timings.Ity leaves blore at
around 7:30 a.m and reaches melkote at around 11:30 a.m. You can also
go by private buses to mandya and then to melkote , but it is a
longer route.For details of the KSRTC route, please enquire at the
KSRTC bus station.