Re: Sri Seva Swamy

From the Bhakti List Archives

• May 2, 2001

At 01:46 AM 5/1/01 -0700, you wrote:

>Flash News.
>
>With deep regrets,we would like to convey the sad news
>---Sri Seva N.Srinivasa Raghavachariar,more popularly
>known as Desika Bhakta Rathna, Sri Seva Swamy,attained
>Acharyan Thiruvadi at 11.55 am this morning, after a
>brief illness .It is a great loss to the entire
>Srivaishnavaite community and Desika Sampradya in
>particular.

Dear Sriman Srinivasan Swamy:

All of us here are immensely saddened by the great loss
of Sri DesiBhakta Ratnam , Sri SevA Swamy.
Our sincere condolences to the bereaved family
members.

His abundant scholarship , His KaaruNyam , His
total dedication to Kaimakryam to Swamy Desikan
at all times , places and states ,His Parama Bhakthi
for Sri Lakshmi HayagrIvan as His upAsanA Moorthy are
unparalleled .

He has now reached his AchAryan Ponnadi to start
the next and permanent phase of His kaimkaryam
to His AchAryan and Dhivya Dampathis at Sri Vaikuntam.
May this brilliant light that lit our way on this Karma
BhUmi inspire us further in our spiritual journey.

Personally , He has been an invaluable source of
inspiration to adiyEn and His particpation in the AabharaNa
SamarpaNam for Godha Piratti at Srivilliputthur
two years ago gave adiyEn  an unforgettable opportunity
to be near this MahAn for a few days.

May we all follow the example of SEvA Swamy to
devote our energies to the service of our AchAryans,
Swamy Desikan and dhivya Dampathis.

NaarAyaNa , NaarAyana , NarAyaNa ,
Daasan , V.SatakOpan