Re: Any stotrams on BhuVarahar and Trivikramavatarams

From the Bhakti List Archives

• April 30, 2001

At 05:47 PM 4/28/01 -0400, you wrote:
>Adiyen is thankful to Swamy Sadagopan, Anbil Swamy and Sri Balaji and Sri
>Sanjeev for these valuable pointers.
>
>I was ignorant of the fact that Desikar's DehalIsha Stuti was on
>TrivikramAvatAram.
>
>humbly,
>Keshavan Kadambi

Dear Sri Kesavan Kadambi:

In addition to the DehaLIsa Sthuthi and AzhwAr AruLiccheyalkaL
on ThrivikramAvathAram, the primordial source of Sthuthi
is Sri Vishnu Sooktham of the VedAs .Rest of the Sthuthis
follow from there.

During this week , I will translate the Sri Vishnu
Sooktha manthrams and provide some notes as a continuing
Kaimkaryam during the Sri RanganAtha SamprOkshaNa Kaimkaryam
(May 23-27).many of you are supporting this Kaimakryam
and it is my hope that a lot more BhakthAs will join
from USA and Overseas in supporting this Kaimkaryam .

Perhaps Sriman venkat of Bahrain can help witht he Sanskrit
fonts for the Thirteen Veda Manthrams that constitute
the Powerful eulogy to Thrivikrama-NaarAyaNan.

NamO NaarAyaNAya,
V.Sadagopan