You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : May 2000

HH Tridandi Jeear's visit postponed!

From: Mohan Sagar (msagar_at_uswest.net)
Date: Thu May 25 2000 - 20:27:29 PDT

Dear bhAgavathas,

I have just learned this evening that due to unexpected VISA
complications, HH Sri Tridandi Jeear and his entourage of learned
priests are having to postpone indefinitely this summer's tour of
the USA and Europe.  It is my understanding that the temples
where HH was to officiate over an utsavam or yAgam will make
every effort to continue with these events to the best of their
abilities.  I will try and keep everyone updated as I learn more.
But, let us pray to the Divine Couple that all complications will
be resolved quickly so that HH can bless us all with his presence
in the very near future.

Ramanuja Dasan
Mohan

Remember the good 'ol days