Re: Archa thirunakshatram

From the Bhakti List Archives

• May 23, 2000

Dear BhavatOttamAs:

I would like to thank Mani for the well thought out clarifications provided
on pancharAtra doctrine on vyuhAs.

On stahla purAnams another point that may strengthen the line of reasoning
may be the following.  Eventhough, Lord Rama and Krishna are worshipped in
archa forms, still they are considered as 'VibhavavatArams'.  Also in Daya
Satakam Swami Desikan does not seem to refer to any of the stahala purAnams
associated with Tirupati (pointing to the fact that thaey are of recent
origin).

dAsan

Vijayaraghavan
Buffalo, NY