Re: Sensitive Issues when querying Srimad Azhagiya Singar

From the Bhakti List Archives

• May 3, 2000

Dear Bhagawatas

   When Arjuna was not able to fight, It's that
Supreme Lord Sri Krishna who became his Guru, and
taught the Gita, and gave him the courage, and ability
to win over the others.   We live in a place called
Earth where we have to fight the Maya, Every single
Day, Fortunately we have Our Acharya as the Supreme to
guide us through the Right path, towards that Lotus
Feet of Narayana.  Like it or not, Arjuna asked
zillion questions and got the answers for his
clarifications.  Just as that even in any school, they
ask us to concentrate on every single question that
the other students might have, Because some of us
might have the same question and the Teacher doesn't
have to repeat the answer. At the same time, It's
nothing wrong to know the answer.  The bottom line is
If one fellow's the Dharma of Prapathi, and stick with
the guidelines and follow what he/she can, then there
is no question of passing or failing in the Test.  Its
just a matter of to what extent of Satisfaction one
follows the rules and regulations.  Once again we all
pass provided one follows the guidelines (Dharma) of
Prapathi.  The general questions that's being asked I
think is perfectly Ok, because It helps us to learn
more in life, Some may not follow today, but may be in
the Future, One day we might follow, at that time,
it's better to follow the right way, than the Wrong
way.
If Our acharya guides us not to do something, then
It's better not to do, though we might have been
following all our life, but the best thing to do is to
accept the words and guidelines of our Acharya.  The
concept of my way of Worship or concept of what we
think in our minds is totally wrong, the only best way
is to follow what our Acharya says is Right. We should
subdue what we think is right,  which is the very
basic requirement of surenderance towards Acharya.  If
one feels that It's too personal then I guess It's
totally wrong, because, between Bhagavathas and
Acharya, there is no such thing as personal.  Acharya
is Equal to everyone, He doesn't have any personal
relationship with anyone in life, except that
Mahalakshmi, and Naryana.  It's us who has to follow
his footsteps to attain the mercy of our Acharya, and
the Para Brahman.

Once again I am just sharing my thoughts here.

Adiyen
Krishna.

  some might not know, but to pass the exam it's
better to know.  The
The level of Bhakti, that one has towards thier
Acharya, or towards that  Lord is Immeasurable.  We
just cant sit back and judge ourselves on what we
follow and what we dont.  At the same time, when the
truth is being spoken, we just cant ignore it either.