From the Bhakti List Archives

• March 29, 1999

Dear Sri Chandrasekaran :
The best person in the list who can answer your
queries is Sriman Krishna Kalale .

Much of AchArya RaamAnujA's and Swami Desikan's
inspiration to write commentaries on Srimadh
Bhagavath Gita came from Sri AlavandhAr's original
Sri Sookthi named " GeethArtha sangraham " .
That is a treasure house of information
on the essence of GeethA . I wrote about it
few months back .I am noyt sure whether I
published it in Bhakthi list or not .
When you get a chance , you can read
it along with Swami Desikan's Tamil
echo of this Sanskrit work bty Sri AlavandhAr .
Best wishes ,
V.Sadagopan