FW: Digest bhakti.v003.n306

From the Bhakti List Archives

• March 23, 1999

To add  to SrImAn Sadagopan's response Martin Gansten's note, the copy is
available from SrI Ramakrishna Mutt Book Centers in the U.S. as well.  It is
titled "SrI rAmAnuja gItA BhAshya" - With Text and English Translation" for
$7.50 by SrI AdidevAnanda.  I recently bought a copy from the Ramakrishna
Mutt Book Center in Hyde Park, Chicago Illinois.

-dAsan kr*shNamAcAryan