You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : March 1999

Re: Anand Karalapakkam's message

From: Venkat Nagarajan (NAGARAVE_at_fin.gov.on.ca)
Date: Mon Mar 22 1999 - 06:46:07 PST

Anand Karalapakkam Wrote:

 May adiyEn know the "owner" of this list  / who started it / who gave the
idea to start such a list/group discussion etc ?

    Sri Mani : any comments ?

AdiyEn

As long we keep being dominated by the sense of ownership and the
anger that results due to this sense, we cannot progress spiritually.
Recognizing that this is a problem is the first step.  Being  vigilant, i.e.,
preventing it whenever possible, is progress.  This is certainly possible
in this medium of communication, since there is a lag between stimulus
and response.  Hence, this is a good field to learn to control the
Ahamkaram.  Note I am not preaching, this is something I am trying to
practice myself, as it is a major problem for me as well.

adiyen
Venkat