You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : March 1999

Who is Guru Raghavendra Swamy?

From: Krishna Susarla (krishna_at_ticnet.com)
Date: Wed Mar 17 1999 - 00:04:06 PST

I apologize if this is not relevant here, but I am interested in knowing if
anyone is familiar with "Guru Raghavendra Swamy." Who is he, and does he
belong to Sri Vaishnava sampradaya? I understand that there are temples
devoted to him, but I am under the impression that this is a specific
person, not an incarnation of the Lord. Or am I mistaken? I'd appreciate
list.

Thanks in advance.

Hare Krishna,

-- K