You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : March 1999

(no subject)

From: Rajesh Elayavalli (earajesh_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 08 1999 - 06:06:17 PST

Dear Bhagavathals:

Namaskaarams!  I would like to introduce myself as Rajesh Elayavalli,
great grandson of Shri. Karpangadu K.A. Venkatachariar.  I have greatly
benefitted over the last couple of years by just listening to the
conversations taking place in this list.

I am trying to understand the difference between principles and values
expressed by Vedas and Upanishads and the practise of Sri Vaishnavism as
a religious embodiment.  My knowledge is insignificant even to address
the merits of the above.  I would like to request fellow Bhagavathals to
kindly address the basic differences or point me to a source where I can
get this information.

My apologies to the group if this topic has already been covered.

adiyEn,
Rajesh Elayavalli