Message from Internet

From the Bhakti List Archives

• March 28, 1997

Dear Friends : I thank Sri MuraLi for letting us
know that the differences of opinions between
Sri RengarAjan and Sri Sudarshan are settled .
This is the best way to solve some of the unique
problems arising from the cyber communciations ,
which fails to convey the human aspects of the
communicators.The body language and the eye contact
that helps us to code correctly in personal,
face-to-face conversatons are totally missing
in cyber exchanges inspite of its other benefits.
This leads to some problems arising from the misreading
of the cues .

I want to add to Sri MuraLi's note about
the services that Sri RengarAjan has renderd
and continues to render out of his firm
commitment to the tenets of Sri Vaishnava
sampradhAyam . When I was in the middle of fund raising for
Sri Oppiliappan"s RathnAngi Kaimkaryam , he came to the rescue
with a generous donation in a trice . Before I met him
in person at Buffalo for the first time , I had an
entirely different impression of him based on
the many postings on the net that I was very happy to read
and learn . I am fortunate to know  him as a
person of devout faith and caring ways.We are lucky to
have fellow members of similar faith and geenrosity
in this group .

Sri Sudarshan is another valued member of this group.
He has a unique way of approaching issues related
to Sri VaishNavism and personalize it to integrate
them for his own saadhanA and share it with us.
He has been kind enought to share his thoughts
with all of us and asks many provoking questions.
His acute sense of analysis and skills at narration
helps to look dioctrines in a different way .

IN summary , Both these members like every members
of the Bhakthi group bring a point of view that is
looking at a doctrine from either a sampradhAyic
or modern way . I am convinced that no harm is done
to the time tested doctrines of Sri VaishNavism
by any sincere approach to understand them and
use them for one's own spiritual progress .

We are just a small group of 100 people, who
belong to this special group . All of us have
been fortunate to have had a lot of material ,
educational and spiritual blessings compared to
many all over the world. If we can not establish
nurturing conversations with sensitivity to the
other point of view , I wonder who can !

With that note , I would like to conclude this posting
and request that we contribute to the enriching of the
dialog on Sri VaishNavism and its glorious sampradhAyam
nourished by many AchAryAs over many centuries.

V.Sadagopan

else