You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : March 1997

From Sri Sampath Rengi...

From: Vijay Triplicane (vijayt_at_acuson.com)
Date: Wed Mar 19 1997 - 12:35:41 PST

As per SR's request i am posting this on the net...
-Viji

Dear bAgawathALs,
I wanted to post the varNanai of Sri Garudan
as per garuda panchasath of swami desikan for
garuda sevai of other kshEthrams. This is what
i had committed last year and when i posted it
yesterday i was thinking that  i must have
done this for kanchi garuda sEvai. By coincidence
Sri Varadan's illustrious narrations of the
sri varadhrAjar's garuda sEvai and the follow up
notes of Sri Viji, I felt like having the darshan
of the garuda sevai on the day of my post. ie
Even though i posted it for the garuda sevai of
naachiyaar koil, i felt that Lord Varadhan
had brought the garuda sevai (instead of my post
appearing on that day) to the forum for the day
my post appeared on garuda varnanai. I thank our
Sri varadhan and Lord varadhan for the same.
Sri perundEvi thAyAr samEtha sri aththigirip perumal thiruvadikaLE charaNam
Sampath Rengarajan
note : thanks to Sri VS for his autobiographical reflections.