You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : March 1997

MaNavaaLa maamunigaL

From: Thirumalai Anandanpillai (tananda_at_uswest.com)
Date: Fri Mar 14 1997 - 12:48:36 PST

Dear bhaagavathaas,

By His grace, I have been able to assemble some material on maNavaaLa
maamunigaL's vaibhavam. Over the course of the next few days, with His
grace, I intend to share with the group with some of the material.
The first post will be a *very general* introduction to the
sampradaayam, followed by a few posts on maNavaaLa maamunigaL's
vaibhavam.  After that, I intend to conclude  with a few posts on
upadEsa ratthina maalai.

Aazhwaar emperumaanaar jeeyar thiruvadigaLE saranam.
Varadhan