You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : March 1996

Introduction - Kesavan Srikumar ( SRI or KUMAR )

From: kesavansrikumar (kesavansrikumar_at_ca.slr.com)
Date: Fri Mar 08 1996 - 15:25:12 PST

Dear Bhagavathas,

          Om Namo Naaraayanaaya!

I am Kesavan Srikumar ( given name is Srikumar - Kesavan is my Father's name )

I am a srivishnavite form Mylapore, Madras, India. My poorvigam is Dhamal.

I am very interested in Aazhvaar(s), SriRamanujar, ManaVaalla MaMuneegal  and
Mudaleeaandaan  history. I have studied little about them and when I get some
time I will post them on the net ( most of you may know about them ).

I recently came to know about the Vishnava site on the www.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Mani Varadarajan and other
Prapatti bhagavathas for doing this service.

Daasan

Kesavan Srikumar