You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : March 1995

purushasooktam : sunder

From: Krishna Kalale (krishna_at_nynexst.com)
Date: Wed Mar 01 1995 - 09:17:51 PST

I think sunder's posting on purusha sooktham is very valuable.  It has
given me renewed interest to look at it again.  I have rangaramanuja's commentary
and some books on purusha sooktam.  I will try to post my views / findings.  I can  feel similar feelings as sunder feels towards his grandfather, since my
grandfather also means so much to me.  I did have the opportunity to study
under my grandfather for 4 years which are the best 4years in my life.  Such
masters are rare to find. and One should take pains to have contact with
great gurus.

krishna